Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Worst...Comic...Ever..." - 01/02/2005









What's this? A comic not made by me? That's right, this comic was made by an online friend of mine who goes by the name "Bumpty." Anyway, the basic story behind this comic is that, as the comic itself even says, I had stayed up all night playing Mario Party games for my New Year's party and therefore was very uninterested in making a comic for the day. So, after quickly talking with Bumpty online, I was able to convince him to make this comic. The comic is also wider and contains more panels than the traditional Y&W comic.

NOTE: *Technically* the Y&W Christmas Special 2004 came before this comic, but I figured I'd skip over it and, appropriately enough, post it on Christmas 2009 instead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment