Sunday, April 4, 2010

Whoa! Long time no update!

Since I have a 30-Day Trial Version of Adobe Photoshop, I find myself messing around with it whenever I get bored. As a result, I have two images to share with y'all tonight. The first is a spiffy little drawing I made titled "Glorp's Crash Landing." It's a simple little doodle that I'm already quite fond of. The second image is something I created in honor of Zombie Jesus Day, or as mainstream society calls it, "Easter." That little photoshopped creation is titled "The Brains Supper" by Leonardo DaZombie. Anyway, enjoy these little random creations, and in the meantime I'll try to find some time to dedicate to this blog again.


























"Glorp's Crash Landing"
















"The Brains Supper" by Leonardo DaZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment